Creating Home — Reclaiming Self
Blue Quills Log Homes has been formed with funding provided by the Rural Alberta Development Fund to provide an opportunity for participants to:
- Change life style barriers.
- Encourage and develop each person’s unique potential.
- Encourage home ownership by learning how to build your own.
- Develop job readiness, work ethics and ability to retain employment.
- Pursue apprenticeship in carpentry.
By purchasing a log home from our program you are not only supporting the development of people in our community, the funds will also support the ongoing financial needs of the College. Please have a look at the brochure as well as the website for Blue Quills Log Cabins.